Dine-In Hours of Operation
Reservations highly recommended. Call us at (516) 997-4770.
Monday through Saturday: 12pm – 2:30pm
Monday through Thursday: 4pm – 8pm
Friday & Saturday: 4pm – 9pm
Sunday 4pm – 8pm
*Outdoor seating will be available for reservations beginning Wednesday, 6/10. Tables will be set up 6 feet apart. Limited hibachi and sushi menu will be available.
General Dining Room Guidelines
There will be a display of set clearly visible rules for guests and staff at the restaurant entrances. They will serve as a condition of entry. Rules will include instructions on use of hand sanitizer, maintaining physical distancing from other customers, avoiding unnecessary touching of restaurant surfaces, and any changes to our restaurant services.
Rules/regulations may be changed/updated at any time subject to NYS DOH guidelines or management’s discretion.
- Guests will be screened for symptoms upon arrival. Any guest or employee displaying a fever or COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted in the restaurant.
- Guests will be asked to bring and wear a face covering when waiting to be seated. Paper holder will be provided to store mask while eating.
- Appropriate signage will be displayed outlining proper face covering usage and current physical distancing practices
- Reservations will be scheduled in a way that will allow for time to disinfect restaurant areas and prevent over-crowding in the dining room and waiting areas.
- The number of patrons at a single table will be limited to a household unit or patrons who have asked to be seated together. Limit the number of employees serving individual parties.
- Take-out containers must be ﬁlled by customers and available only upon request.
- Use of shared food items such as condiment bottles, salt and pepper shakers, soy sauce bottles etc. will be suspended.
- Single-use paper menus will be handed out and discarded after each use.
- We will discontinue table pre-sets. Silverware will be rolled up prior to dinner service using gloves, masks, and all sanitation procedures. They will wrapped together in a clean napkin.
Masks, Safety, and Hygiene
- All employees will masks during service until otherwise recommended by NY State guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer and/or wipes will be readily available for guests and employees.
- All surfaces in any food prep area will be cleaned and sanitized before and after shifts.
- All tables will be disinfected before and after seatings and service hours.
- Frequently touched surfaces/areas such as doors handles, chairs, light switches, credit card terminals, receipt trays, serving trays, water pitcher handles, phones, and restrooms will be disinfected routinely and frequently.
- We will perform thorough cleaning in high trafï¬c areas, such as waiting areas, host stands, entry ways.